Yesterday, I got some of my grandma’s old Kebaya tops. The Kebaya is a traditional blouse-like thing that Malaysian (though not only Malaysian) women wear. It’s really gorgeous.
The one depicted here is based on one of the ones I got, though since it’s drawn from memory, it’s not very accurate. The girl depicted, though, is not me.
(Also, the Hibiscus is Malaysia’s national flower)
- magickaida reblogged this from rawrrawrraygor
- rawrrawrraygor reblogged this from neon-banana
- rawrrawrraygor likes this
- adorababies-and-monsters reblogged this from neon-banana
- captainmean said: Is it the short Kebaya or Kebaya labuh? :) The green colour is beautiful and your art is amazing. *cheers*
- captainmean reblogged this from neon-banana
- neon-banana posted this